Do you ever feel embarrassed, or even ashamed, of your smile? Do you wish for a brighter, more attractive smile? Look no further! Talk to our dentists about veneers in Covina, California. Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are bonded to the front of the teeth to improve the appearance of your smile.
What are the benefits of veneers?
– They have a natural tooth appearance
– Veneers can be adjusted so that it lightens the appearance of your smile
– Veneers don’t require much enamel shaping before placement, so they are a conservative way to beautify your smile
– The gums tolerate porcelain well
How long do veneers last?
Veneers usually last between 5 to 10 years. At that point, the veneers can be replaced by our dentists.
Do veneers require special care?
All you need to do to care for your veneers is practice proper dental hygiene. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, floss once daily, and visit Wong Dental at least twice a year for your dental checkups. Porcelain veneers are stain resistant, but you may still want to avoid staining foods and beverages like coffee, tea, and red wine.
Can dental veneers help my smile?
There are a number of smile flaws that dental veneers are used to correct, including:
– Discolored teeth
– Worn down teeth
– Misshapen teeth
– Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
– Slightly misaligned or uneven teeth
– Gapped teeth
For more information and to schedule a consultation, please contact our dental office today.