Looking back on your year in review, would you say that your oral hygiene has met optimum standards for you? Did you take all the necessary steps to ensure that plaque formation could not occur, and bad bacteria was held in check? Continuing throughout this year, make sure your oral health care includes all aspects of a healthy oral hygiene plan, including flossing.
Healthy oral hygiene includes flossing daily. Listed below are some helpful tips to keep your flossing habits at their best:
– Always use an approved interdental cleaner such as dental floss or an approved tool recommended by your dentist.
– Remember to floss between each tooth including flossing behind the backs of your last teeth in each row.
– Look for products that have the American Dental Association ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– Never use the same strand of floss more than once.
– Be sure to visit our dentists at Wong Dental in Covina, California, at least twice a year for oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Use a floss that does not easily fray or tear during use.
– Always practice safe and effective flossing habits to prevent damage to your gums and teeth.
It’s important to maintain safe and effective flossing habits. If you would like to schedule an oral exam or professional cleaning with Dr. Lin Wong, please contact our office at 626-709-3332 to speak with a member of our outstanding team. Your perfect smile awaits!